Birthday Recap

Monday, May 3, 2010

Hey! So the last time I posted was last Thursday on my birthday and I just wanna give ya a lil recap ;)I received lots of balloons, flowers, and cards from my family and friends at school. They even tied a balloon to my chair in the dining hall at dinner! Oh how I love them all!Then we celebrated my birthday by going to a lil concert with Matt Nathanson & Justin DeRulo at my school, no biggie. To put it simple, it was amazing! Afterwards, my girls and I went to the bonfire on campus for a bit which was fun! Overall, I had a great 20th Birthday :)

Just a few pics of some of my eats...
Typical yogurt messes with Vanilla Brown Cow yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, banana, and PB & Co. Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter. A cute smiley breakfast ;) A plain bagel, half with peanut butter and the other half with jam along with a banana.Yoplait Strawberry yog & Kellogg's Granola with raisins.yogurt & granola mess. Holy yum! I am in love with granola now and will defs be using it more and more ;)

The weather this past week has definitely felt not like spring, but summer! The temps have been in the 70's and 80's and I am lovin' it! I love how the weather is so strange, I swear it goes from winter to summer with only a few days that actually feel like spring!
Since the weather has been so HOT lately I have been drinking lots of water for hydration, gatorade for electrolytes, and also adding a lil something extra into my meal plan through out the day. A Banana Strawberry Smoothie that I sometimes get during the day for a cool refreshing drink!


Before I peace out I can't forget to tell you all who won my Justin's giveaway! Drum roll please...and the winner is # 54 Christen! Congrats and please e-mail me ASAP and if I don't hear from you soon I will have to pick a new winner and I am sure you don't want that to happen (or at least I wouldn't). So e-mail me soon to claim those lil packets of pb ;)

Oh yes and I forgot to tell you I went home for a bit this weekend because it was my birthday last week and my cousin's first communion Saturday. So I went home Friday evening and then came back up early Sunday morning because it was Funday Sunday here at my school and I definitely did not want to miss it and I am glad I didn't because it was wicked fun :)

Well I think I am gonna go relax and begin studying for finals that begin this week?! We shall see!


Photobucket

27 comments:

Sana said...

Happy belated b-day!

alexa meany said...

WEEE! first commenter!! 1) love that granola 2) i've been on a starwberry+banana smoothie kick as well! 2) your sunday funday pics are so cute! loveee that you went and had fun!

rest up before finals and thank you for my bday wish pretty girl!

xox

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a fabulous birthday!!! Your eats look great - lovin' the granola addition!!

Jenna said...

thanks sana!

Jenna said...

haha me too! i love the banana and strawberry smoothie because they are my 2 fav fruits!
I hope you are having a spendid birthday miss. alexa :) you deserve it!!

jenna

Ilana said...

Happy belated, Beautiful! Good luck on finals!!

Healthy. Happy. Well. said...

I love love love Matt Nathanson! What a great Birthday! xo

tia @ dietcolagirl said...

yoplit makes the BEST yogurt. my fave is the vanilla :)

Tia @ dietcolagirl

Anonymous said...

did you eat cake on your birthday?!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed your b-day, I wish you the best on your finals, and its great to hear that you are balancing family and friends and having a wicked good time. I am trying to pick up the Boston accent because I move there on Saturday for the summer!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a good time!
And you have made so much progress, you truely have. But, I just...can't get over that you eat almost fat-free youghurt. Wouldn't it be nice to give your weight gain a boost by eating regular youghurt?

Wish you the best darling,
Hedda :)

Trying To Heal said...

What a great birthday beautiful!!! I'm so happy you had a great time with your friends and your family!!!

Kristy said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday. Your birthday sounded a lot more exciting than mine. Mine was yesterday (i.e. right in the middle of exam week), so I spent a lot of it in the library. It was all good in the end though.

By the way, your granola yogurt mess looked so good. Before Ed, I loved granola. Now, I'm scared of it, but seeing it on your blog makes me want to try it again.

Good luck on finals!
Kristy

Chelsea said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great day. :)

ashleigh said...

Happy belated Birthday!! I love Matt Nathanson!! What a great birthday present for ur college haha

Elina said...

Happy belated birthday :)

Kelsey Ann said...

AWE HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! hehe well since u told me to check out ur blog....

i just subscribed so i'll be back here for sure. im glad u liked my blog xoxo <3

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday! Thats awesome you get to go to a concert at your school!

Anonymous said...

what a fun time! you've had a busy/rocking (that's such an old-school granny term) schedule!

Emily said...

So glad that you had a good birthday!

Good luck with finals!

Anonymous said...

Aw I'm glad you had a great birthday. Your flowers are gorgeous!

shannon (the daily balance) said...

happy belated! looks like it as wonderful ;)

Lauren said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad to hear you had fun.
I really like Matt Nathanson...he has a cool sound and some pretty great lyrics. You're so lucky that you got to see him on your birthday!
Hope your finals go well

lequan@luvtoeat said...

Happy belated birthday! Looks like you had a great one :-D Thanx for dropping by my blog so that I could find yours.

Leah said...

That was such a fun birthday. Happy belated birthday sweetie! And I love your smiley breakfast. xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

Also, I was wondering...Why do you always use paper plates or other disposable containers instead of plates or tupperware? I hope it's not all your dining hall has (if so, shame on them). Save a tree!

I love your blog by the way.

lynn said...

happy belated bday! good luck with all your studying.

Post a Comment