Yogurt Mess in a Jar

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yogurt Mess in a Jar

I kid you not! That is exactly what I had this morning for breakfast, a Yogurt Mess in a Jar :) I was debating on having oatmeal in a jar again and use a different recipe, but since I just had it yesterday morning I opted for something different!These are all of my peanut butter jars I have with me in my room. I recently finished both the Naturally More and PB & Co., so now all I have left is Teddie's and Crazy Richard's (which I have yet to try but I am really excited about!) It took me a longgg time to polish off these peanut butters since I usually have a different peanut butter each morning! So I deserved to do something special with the last droppings of pb, and that would me to make a Yogurt Mess in a Jar! This morning's Yogurt Mess in a Jar was in my PB & Co. Smooth Operator!
Have you ever peeled your banana like a monkey? Well neither have I until this morning. A monkey usually peels a banana from the opposite end to the normal side. You understand?! So you basically hold them stem of the banana (like I am doing) and then pinch the other side and then peel open :) You should try it sometime!
My Yogurt Mess in a Jar consisted of Vanilla Brown Cow yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, and a sliced banana on top! I swear there is yogurt and cereal underneath the banana!
See I told you! After a good mix in the jar you can see the yogurt ;) My yogurt mess in a jar was very delicious! I am not sure which I liked better, the oatmeal or yogurt mess in a jar?! I think I am leanign towards the oatmeal in a jar though!
On this rainy day I am off to work at a lacrosse auction my lacrosse team is holding at our school's cafeteria! I hope it is not raining where you live but regardless have a nice Saturday :)
Check out this giveaway and Sunshine 'n Spice :)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um that is a fantastic idea!! I wish I had more almost empty jars of PB... I unfortunately (and fortunately?) just opened a new jar soo it'll be a while before I can enjoy anything in a jar :(

It's rainy and windy here too :( where do you go to school??

Jil said...

So much PB selection, love it!! :)

Devan said...

how brilliant are you!??

this looks fantastic!

How is the crazy richards PB??

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I have never thought about a yogurt mess in a jar. Looks fab!

healthy ashley said...

Anything with PB! YUM!

Gabriela said...

What a good idea...I love PB and Co peanut butters! It's actually a sandwich shop here in NYC and basically the best place ever :) have a good weekend!

Jessica said...

wow your peanut butter collection=amazing

kasondra said...

looks delecious. It is nice to see you so comfortable with mixing it up at breakfast!!

Jocelyn said...

Yummy! Yogurt mess in a jar with pb = sooo good. I love all of your pb choices :) Looks like mine!

Erica said...

Great great bfast! And I am loving the nut butter variety you have. Naturally more is one of my favorites- I haven't tried the Richards so please let me know what you think of it when you do!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog! :)

even though you like the oats in a jar better, i've gotta say... your yogurt in a jar just LOOKS better!! i'm drooling at my screen!!!

Carly said...

I love showing people how to peel bananas like monkeys! Although i secretly like to peel it the human way best!

Post a Comment