A little too much!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good afternoon :) I just finished my long day of Tuesday classes! I have been gone since 8 this morning and I just got back to my dorm around 1! So it was a long morning of classes but I am glad I am all done for the day now!

Breafkast this morning was Strawberry
Stonyfield Organic Yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, sliced banana, and 1 tbsp. PB & Co. Smooth Operator with milk. I was trying to be cool this morning by putting my yogurt mess into the Kashi to go cup container but it was a little too much, it was overflowing so...
I put my lovely yogurt mess into a nice bowl and mixed it all up :) It was much better!After my three long classes I came back to my dorm for a bit then picked up some lunch at the caf. I got smoked turkey with swiss cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes on a whole wheat wrap with pretzels, a Red Delicious apple, and milk.

And guess what?! THAT LADY did not make my sandwich today! Whoahhh :) As a matter of fact I didn't even see her working today. Today the supervisor Cecile made my sandwich, she is so cute and super nice! And she made it just how I wanted!

This afternoon I am going to get some work done then get dinner with the girls, and then tv line up #2 tonight! Anyone else gonna watch The Biggest Loser tonight at 8 besides me? I really like this show and this season is cool because it has a special theme of "second chances."The previews look really good and I can't wait for it tonight!

------------------------------------------------

Oh yess and the Nominations for the 2009 FOOD BLOG AWARDS started yesterday! So I really think all of you should go and vote for you girl Jenna ;) I would really appreciate it. You do not have to have a blog of your own. All you do is click this LINK and scroll all the way to the bottom to start nominating!! It is that easy...so go right now...and start nominating =)

5 comments:

Emmett said...

Jenna, those are some great recipes. The food looks healthy and good!
I tried to vote for you but couldn't figure out how to find you and vote.

Julia said...

Haha, that first bowl was definitely too small!!
Enjoy your day, xxx Julia (Taste of Living)

Anonymous said...

hey girl! Just thought Id tell ya I love your blog! So much so, that I started one of my own :) I think our stories are so similar, it's redic.
If you have time, check it out :)
http://givinganythingbutup.wordpress.com/

Hope your day is going well and you didnt get the stupid sandwich lady (or that she got her sh*t together!)

Anonymous said...

hey girl! Just thought Id tell ya I love your blog! So much so, that I started one of my own :) I think our stories are so similar, it's redic.
If you have time, check it out :)
http://givinganythingbutup.wordpress.com/

Hope your day is going well and you didnt get the stupid sandwich lady (or that she got her sh*t together!)

Courtney said...

Hey girl! So glad you're a nursing major- I totally wanna be a neonatal nurse when I grow up... so keep us updated on how it is!! =D

Post a Comment