You like mushrooms and peppers?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

"You like mushrooms and peppers?"
Ok so for some reason for dinner I was craving spaghetti. I don't really know why because big portions of pasta tend to freak me out, I can usually only handle eating a small portion of pasta because ED tells me it is just all full of carbs, but seriously what does he know? oh yeah...NOTHING!

So I decided to brush the dust off on the spaghetti box that I bought eons ago, and I thought I would give it a try. I cooked my spaghetti while I cooked my slice of chicken on my george forman and off I was. I had a decent bowl of spaghetti, a slice of chicken, 1/4 cup mushroom & pepper tomato sauce, and a glass of milk.

Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Pasta

mahh plate

But now that I look at my portion for dinner I feel as though it was pretty small and I should have had more pasta or something else with my meal. ughh kinda upset now :/ but anyways so my dad (aka inspector gadget) came into the kitchen and of course looked at what i was eating for dinner, and he says "You like mushrooms and peppers?" And I was like uhhh yeah dad and he was like oh i didn't know that. Ya know, when he says comments like that it really just pisses me off. It's like what do you think i am an alien from a different planet, of course i like mushrooms and peppers. Just because i have an eating disorder, he acts as though i have NEVER seen or heard of food before! Soo frustrating and rather annoying. Any one else sometimes feel like that or is it just me? Ugh so anyways, i just kind of brushed that off my shoulder and kind of ignored that lil comment.

So tonight i went over my cousins house for a bit and came home to have a nice cold Strawberry Boost for dessert!

-----------------------------------

To Do tomorrow:

  • call nutritionist to schedule an appointment
  • grocery store & target with momma
  • babysit tomorrow night

Good night everyone :)

3 comments:

Anna said...

I know what you mean about how people comment on your food once they know you have an ED. It's like, yes, I like to eat foods, some I don't, and I DO eat. I think a lot of the time others just don't know how to deal. It's like, how about try being normal?

Thanks for following me on Twitter - it led me to your blog and I'll def be adding you to my Google Reader.

Have a great week!

Em said...

Hey girl! Thanks so much for the sweet comment! I am so happy to hear that you like my blog...and I LOVE yours too. I put you on my blogroll! Hope your having a great day <333

Jenna said...

aww thanks em for adding me to your blogroll. if i hadn't already added you i am going to right now, but i think i already did ;)
can't wait to continue to follow your blog as well =)

talk to ya soon girlie!

Post a Comment