The beach is calling my name!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

The beach is calling my name!
Yes, you heard me right! The beach is calling my name. In less than two hours I will be at the beach with my feet in the sand and soaking up the sun :) I know you all are jealous ;) It is supposed to be a gorgeous weekend so my mom and I are heading down to the Cape to meet my dad and sisters til tomorrow night!
I woke up this morning and I was praying I would not get called into work today and luckily I DID NOT. whooooahh..so beach here i come! Before I started packing I had a Vanilla Chobani yogurt with sliced bananas...

...and an english muffin w/ 1 tbsp. PB & Co. Smooth Operator with a glass of milk :)

I am now of to the Cape until tomorrow night! But you know me I am bringing the laptop so no worries I will still be blogging! But probably not til later tonight because I want to get all the sun time I possibly can...and I don't wanna miss watching the HEALTHY LIVING SUMMIT live on-line and read all the blogs :)

2 comments:

Jenny said...

you are absolutely right -- i am totes jealous! enjoy your trip girlie -- can't wait to hear all about it :)!

HEAB said...

Cape Cod - I've always wanted to go there. My parents have been and raved about it. Hope you're having a fun weekend with the fam.

P.S. Subway is the ONLY place fast food I will ever eat. :)

Post a Comment