Bananas

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

This $h!t is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

A few times I've been around that track
So it's not just gonna happen like that
Because I ain't no hollaback girlI ain't no hollaback girl
Let me hear you say this $h!t is bananas
B-A-N-A-N-A-S
Alright so enough with Gwen Stefani and learning how to spell bananas. More onto the food stuff! Now I thought I would do a lil review on bananas because i love them! they are so delicious and i always eat them with my breakfast in the morning. the one thing i really like about bananas is that they are so versatile. i can eat them plain, mix in with my yogurt, or have with some pb!
In order to have a healthy lifestyle it is important to get the right amount of fruits and vegetables in each day. Bananas are a great fruit to add to your diet and are the most popular fruit in America.
Bananas are great for you because they are:
  • rich in Vitamin B6
  • a great source of fiber, Vitamin C, magnesium, and potassium
  • contain no fat, sodium, or cholesterol
  • a great source of energy, they contain plenty of carbs to keep your body going
  • regulate blood pressure and reduce your risk of high blood pressurepressure and stroke

0 comments:

Post a Comment