The Three B's

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Three B's! Yes, that is right...BORING, BACHELOR, and BIGGEST LOSER! My blog has been very BORING lately,
I watched The Bachelor last night, and tonight I will be watching The Biggest Loser!

So there ya have it, The Three B's of the day!

I have realized my blog has been lacking in the foodie pics :/ I know you all probs wanna see more food pics but I have just been totally slacking here at home of taking pics of my food! I really shouldn't have any excuse since I know have my iPhone with me at all times to take pics...but I am. I am going to try and work on posting more pics of my eats for you all ;) Deal?!

So for those of you who watched The Bachelor last night, what did you think of it? Did ya like it or hate it?! I thought it was good and my favorite Bachelorette is by far Tenley. I think Jake will pick her in the end ;)

Then onto more reality t.v. is The Biggest Loser (I swear this is not a trash t.v. blog and I do promise you it is a food blog, hah!) But anyways, doesn't it
seem like season eight just ended and now season nine is starting up again? Although I am not complaining since I love watching this show and seeing them all change their lives for the better!

Well chicas I am off to have me some dinner now, but I don't know what! Have a great Tuesday evening!

Photobucket

19 comments:

Libby said...

we totally like the same shows girl! I love the bachelor....this season he is soooo HOTT! I would so drop everything to marry that man!

Leianna said...

Can't wait to see the new biggest loser tonight! Hope you are still doing well at home, I know it''s a little harder than living alone at school!
Stay warm and enjoy the night:)

Anonymous said...

oh yes, can't wait for BL tonight! i loove bob. haha
- Jil

Anon said...

i love the bachelor this season! he's so dreamy!!! tenley's adorable too - she seems so real. can't wait for the scandal to come out though haha

Anonymous said...

Tenley is PERFECT for him!!! I agree =]

Anonymous said...

of course i love seeing foodie pics but your blog is never boring girl!

Julie said...

ha! the bachelor is gonna be full of drama this season :) love it! i'm watching tbl right now and i'm not gonna lie it's prettty boooring

Anonymous said...

wow the bachelor last night was for suresomething I had never seen before..those girls are cRaZy! I like the red dress girl with the football. (not sure of her name lol)
and the people on BL have a lot of work to do! but I am positive they will look splendid for time is up :)

Have a good night girl! Cant wait to see some foodie pics soon!

www.givinganythingbutup.wordpress.com

Jenna said...

The girl in the red dress with the dark hair who brought the football is Elizabeth from Nebraska who is a nanny ;)
yeah I know them all! Hah.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

is tenley the girl with the dark hair, red dress, 29 yr old, BEAUTIFUL? if so, i agree with you!!
jake is so spastic! haha, easy on the eyes tho!
love ou girl!

Anonymous said...

don't worry about the lack of food pictures- as long as you are eating, i'm happy :) and i liked hte bachelor but some of the girls are so dumb haha it's amusing. i still need to watch biggest loser!

Megan said...

I def haven't been bored. In fact, I'd much rather hear about your struggles and victories and reality TV than see pictures of yogurt messes, turkey wraps, and chicken with veggies all the time!

Jenna said...

Haha so true meg;)

Jess said...

Gahhh, why did I miss the B.L. premiere?? Haha!
<3 jess
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yea, I was so confused when the last season of the Biggest Loser ended and they announced to tune in from the next premier on January 5th. Craziness, but thank goodness it's an amazing show!

Nutritious is Delicious said...

Yea, I think BL is going to twice a year now instead of just one. I agree, watching those people change their lives is just amazing...

Katie said...

Looking forward to your new foodie pics!

Have never seen the bachelor, but he looks pretty steamy!

Naomi(Onefitfoodie) said...

I saw the bachelor and thought it was ehhh full of some fake gals. i would love to see the REAL, down to earth ones that share a connection with jake! he is so cute and deserves a real gal, ya know? BL was great!! they are so big this seaons I cannot wait to see their transformation!!!

Danielle (Coffee Run) said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog!
I actually just recently saw my first episode of The Biggest Loser and I loved it. But tonight I'm keeping it classy and watching The Real World ;)

Post a Comment