Great start to the week

Monday, November 9, 2009

Great start to the week

Well let me just say my Monday morning started off very well! I had my weekly Monday appointment with Karen which went well :) I was so happy! I was super nervous but I am glad it is over and done with and it was a great way to start my day off. I know this week is gonna be a good good week :)

Breakfast this morning was kind of rushed since I was running late. I always think I have more time than I really do. I had a yogurt mess with Vanilla Brown Cow yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, and a sliced banana topped with Teddie's peanut butter with milk on the side.

Classes this morning were Philosophy and Nutrition class. After I grabbed some lunch early because I had Biochemistry Lab all afternoon.

I had a nice Fuji apple,

a serving of pretzels,

a smoked turkey whole wheat wrap,

and milk.

All together now!

After lab I went to the gym for a quick 30 minutes on the elliptical. Now I am doing homework and then going to have dinner later on tonight!

Monday night= GOSSIP GIRL. Enough said.

How is your Monday going so far?

Check out this giveaway from WHIT :)

9 comments:

itsawrapteacher said...

I am such a closet gossip girl fan myself. I've even started reading the books :)And I'm 26!

Jenny said...

glad your appointment went well - I was worried about you last week!

Nutritious is Delicious said...

Love your eats! And enjoy the week for me! ;)

findinghappinessandhealth said...

good to hear your appointment went well :) hopefully you have a great week!

xoxo
shelley

Jess said...

I'm so glad your apt. went well! :)

Great breakfast :D

<3 jess
xoxo

Karin Winfield said...

great start to the week! keep inspiring xx love

THE ACTORS DIET said...

yay gossip girl. i'm very behind on my episodes...

Laura: Learning to Love said...

Good job at the appointment!! Keep on pushing!

HeatherBakes said...

My mornings are ALWAYS rushed, too! For some reason I think that I'm really low maintenance and can be ready in 30 minutes. Um, no.

The turkey wraps look yummy.

Post a Comment