Tomorrow!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Tomorrow!

Yes, tomorrow is the big day! I am moving into college :) Tomorrow is going to be very hard for me because the last time I was actually at college was this past semester in March then I got sent home from school because of ED. So I have had a really really long summer and it is going to be very hard for me adjusting back to college but I know I can do it :)

Snack this afternoon was something NEW! I tried the Carrot Cake Clif Bar and let me tell you folks it was damn good! It tasted just like carrot cake, no joke! I would definitely get this flavor again in a sec.


After I had this yummy goodness bar I headed out to the mall with my mom and sisters to pick up some necessities for school...aka new clothes and shoes ;)

After shopping I came home and quickly had a Shrimp Teryaki Bowl with a dinner roll and a glass of milk and then headed out to the grocery store with mom to pick up some food!

I got some last minute stuff for college and I got something I am really excited about!!

I GOT SOME OF TEDDIE'S PEANUT BUTTER :)

I am bringing it up to school with me and I cannot wait to try it out!!!

Tonight is my last night in my nice big comfy bed for a long time so I am going to get one last good nights sleep for awhile!

8 comments:

Lo said...

have fun moving in and remember that we are here for you during the college process! you are going to do great! just don't forget all ur progress and hard work and school will be breazy.

xoxo
Lo

Genesis said...

have a safe trip to college! have a great semester!

Devan said...

you are going to have such a great time in school! its scary.. but so exciting!! Its all good nerves!!
The carrot cake cliffy is super good!! my fav. is the chocolate mint!!

MelissaNibbles said...

Looking forward to following you on your journey. Good luck back at school!

Anonymous said...

Big day tomorrow, I hope you enjoy it. Shopping is always great even for school :)

Taylor

CaSaundraLeigh said...

Enjoy your day tmrw!! Just remember college only happens once, so enjoy it to the fullest!

Lindsay said...

Have fun moving in!

Jenny said...

yay Teddies :)

good luck with the move in girl! i hope to see pics of the place! here's to a wonderful semester!

Post a Comment