Superbowl Sunday

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

I am just saying a quick hello because I am at my cousins annual Superbowl Party tonight!

It is always so much fun and I can't wait for the game to start! I am excited for all the new commercials as well! I also hope to win some money on the pool :) Wish me luck!

There is sooo much yummy food so I will leave you with one foodie pic and then I will recap my whole night tomorrow for you!



Have a great night watching the game!

Are you a Colts or Saints fan?!



Photobucket

11 comments:

Katie said...

Happy Sunday love!! Looks like your cousin has a good spread there! Have a great night!!

Im not a football fan really of either team, just watching!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a nice evening, Jenna! I'm not technically a "fan" of either, but I want the Colts to win.

Ashlei said...

Have fun at the party! :)

Jess said...

Have funnnnn!!!

Anonymous said...

hope you have fun :)

Anonymous said...

The table of food looks great!! I hope you had a wonderful time at the party, and I'm a commercial fan.

Haha, but I was happy the Saints won!! :-D

La said...

I know just about nothing about football, but my family is from New Orleans so I'm all about the Saints! Of course I didn't even figure out the NAME of the other team until the second quarter...This is why I'm not allowed near my boyfriend's fantasy football draft. But I did win a dollar :)

Oh and my idea of a creative Superbowl drinking game? Drink every time you see a football player on screen. Yes. This is how much I know about football. I know there are players...and a ball.

Anonymous said...

i'm not a fan of either, but i was glad to see the saints win, fun game! so cool that your cousins have an annual party, hope you had a great night!

Ada said...

That spread looks great, I hope you had a fun time at the Superbowl party:)

Katie said...

Hope you had a fun party!

Anonymous said...

so weird, a new post from you shows up in my google reader but when i click on it it says your blog doesn't exist! then if i click another link it brings me to your blog, but missing hte new post! wonder what's up with that?

Post a Comment