Middle of November

Monday, November 16, 2009

Middle of November


Is it really the middle of November? Because the weather sure does not make it seem like it is! A few times this past week I was wearing shorts and it felt like spring. But now as I write this the weather is getting colder :(
gettin' some close up of my eats!
Last nights dinner was broiled chicken with a panini roll and a mix of peas, carrots, and onions. I have never had onions mixed in with my peas and carrots but it was a great addition. Although I am not lactose intolerant I had Lactaid milk just because I wanted to. I definitely think it tastes different than 1% milk I usually drink.

Breaky this morning was a fab yogurt mess that I have missed oh so much. I mean let's be real, the last last time I enjoyed a yogurt mess was FRIDAY! I know it was only two days but you know how much I love them! I had Vanilla Brown Cow yogurt, Kashi Go Lean, a sliced banana, and Teddie's pb with milk.

So since it is Monday today you should all know by now that is the day when I see Karen for my weekly apopintment. Today I had three classes and then I came back for a late lunch, a turkey whole wheat wrap with pretzels, a cute mini apple that was mushy and kinda needed to be eaten! Then my afternoon was spent doing work in the library for a few hours.

This evening I attended a lecture by a guest speaker about "Hooking Up" and it was very interesting and I really enjoyed it! It last longer than I expected so when it was finally over I was very hungry. I came back and had some dinner, broiled chicken, mixed veggies, and an enormous roll with Lactaid milk.

Tonight I am off to watch my Monday night t.v. line up of Gossip Girl and Cake Boss :)

Have you ever tried Lactaid milk before? If so, did you like it?

11 comments:

katie anne said...

hey, jw, do u have snacks during the day too?]xoxoxo

Julie said...

mmmm I lurrv me some good old brown cow yogurt :) the best part is the coup on the inside!

Sally said...

hi jenna, nice blog, so happy to stumble upon it. i was wondering who came to talk about hookups...at my college there was a prof whose specialty was hookups, she wrote a book and everything! anyways i will def check in at your blog
xo

Anonymous said...

i've never had that kind of milk! lol and yeah i'm also wonderin if u have snacks girl? not to be annoyihng! just lookin out for you :)

xoxo
shell

Jessica said...

When you wrote cake boss i misread it as chuck bass :) he is my gossip girl favorite

Anonymous said...

ooo whats cake boss?? and nope never tried that milk!

Abby's Vegan Eats said...

Never tried lactaid.. I stick with either soy or almond milk.

Love me some gossip girl, although lady gaga freaks me out.

Anonymous said...

Did the speaker have anything interesting to say about hooking up?? and nope never had lactaid. how was it?

sabrina said...

I didn't specifically had the Lactid brand though I tried lactose-free milk before though (Organic Valley). It definitely tasted different - sweeter, I reckon?

Jenny said...

hey girl! just wondering if you got me email the other day?

Bekah said...

haha your attachment to yog messes makes me giggle. I haven't had oatmeal since saturday- and that was technically oat bran. I MISS IT.

Good eats regardless, and have never tried lactaid milk before. I'm curious though.

xoxo Have a great Wednesday Jenna!

Post a Comment