Back at School!

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Back At School!
Good afternoon chicas! I spent the extra night at home and decided to come back to school this morning since I didn't have class till 10:30. Hollah!
Before my mom drove me back to school I had yet another Vitalicious VitaTop with my breakfast. I am sorry, but I just love these lil babies! This morning I had the Corn VitaTop which tasted just like a Corn Muffin. 'Twas very yummy! I had some Vanilla Chobani yogurt on top with a sliced banana and a dollop of Naturally More peanut butter with a glass of milk on the side. I love breakfast meals!! No picture because I was running a little behind schedule since I stayed in my bed until the very last moment I had to get up, considering I won't be sleeping in my bed at home until I come home at Thanksgiving!
Once I got up to school I had to unload the car because your girl Jenna had soo much stuff to bring back up! I plopped it all in my room and then rushed to my two classes at 10:30 and 11:30. Then I went to the library to print off a few things for classes. I then came back to my room to unpack everything which took me nearly an hour and then grabbed some lunch.
I had a smoked turkey whole wheat wrap with swiss cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes, with pretzels, a Fuji apple, and milk.
Now you may be wondering why I don't have any pictures? Well, ya see I LEFT MY CAMERA AT HOME :( I know, I can't believe it either! I could have swore I put it in my bag last night so I wouldn't forget it. But of course I forgot it. I am very upset! So bear with me for a few days while I don't have any foodie pics. Hopefully I will get my mom to mail it up to me ASAP! I will keep ya posted on the camera situation and I will still continue to post obvs ;)

7 comments:

Lindsey @ Sound Eats said...

OH man, that's awful you forgot your camera! I don't know what I would do without my camera(s) lol! Hopefully you'll get it soon. :)

Lo said...

i hate when i forget to take pics, but then a break from a camera is nice too. we dont need pics to enjoy your blog, because your words are def enough! that natch more is so freaking good. it rivals many peanut butters fo sho.hope u r partaking in some scav hunting this week ;)

Meg said...

No worries - you know we'll all still be enjoying your blog!

Enjoy your Wednesday evening Jenna!
Love,
meg

Jenny said...

ugh forgetting your cam is the worst - but I agree with Lo.. sometimes it's nice to take a break from pics :)

CaSaundraLeigh said...

So glad your lovin' the Vita Muffins--I am dying to try their new flavors :-) But the corn muffin is still in my top 3. So dense and yummy!

Missy said...

I know the feeling. I hate forgetting my camera but sometimes it is also a relief to just eat and enjoy!

Unknown said...

yum teh corn vita sounds great!!!

i hate forgetting my camera I have learned to attach it to me like I do my cell phone!!

your vita breakfast does sound delicios I pictured it in my mind :)

Post a Comment